Meet Neshia Rowe
Occupation: Owner and Entrepreneur
Organization: Golden Vegan
Name: Neshia Rowe
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Occupation/Company: Owner, Golden Vegan
– Tell us a little about your Baton Rouge story. What brought you to Baton Rouge?
My mom’s family is originally from Ashdown, Arkansas. My grandfather moved his family to Louisiana in the late 80s for better opportunities. Since then, I have built my life and advanced my career as an entrepreneur, including starting my own business, Golden Vegan! We’re accepting individual, group, and catering orders, so call and place your order today at 504-605-5023.
– What is your dream for Baton Rouge?
My dream for Baton Rouge is to grow as a community and offer better education and opportunities for the upcoming generations.
– How are young professionals like yourself shaping Baton Rouge?
Young professionals like myself are shaping Baton Rouge with new, innovative ways to network by staying up-to-date on current events.
– What’s one of the most exciting things you see happening in the Baton Rouge Area today?
I see an influx of young professionals eager to master their skills and talents to give back to their community and lead others! It truly makes me excited for the future!
– What would you say to someone considering a move to Baton Rouge?
Be prepared to encounter hospitality, culture, and great food!
What is your Baton Rouge favorite:
– Place to eat? Jinya
– Place to hang out? LSU Lakes
– Place to capture the perfect Instagram pic? Botanical Gardens
– Place to people watch? Trader Joe’s
– Place to network? Anything hosted by Myra Richardson!
– Way to give back? 225GIVES
– Event? Live After Five