BRAC is regularly updating this page with job opportunities in the Capital Region.
The shifting jobs landscape caused by COVID-19 has resulted in quick workforce changes. Some companies are forced to turn to layoffs and furloughs, while other industry sectors are increasing hiring to meet growing demand. BR Works was established to help laid off community members find new opportunities.
Workforce Impact Form
BRAC has released a form to compile information on Capital Region organizations currently hiring, laying off, or furloughing employees. Information collected will help BRAC manage a job opportunities database for community members and help facilitate communication between HR departments from similar industry sectors in hopes of reducing candidate screening processes.
If you have urgent hiring needs, please contact BRAC’s Director of Talent Development Maggi Spurlock at email@example.com.
If your organization has available positions that you would like included in this list, please complete the Workforce Impact Form.
- Ammon Staffing – Medical professionals (31–50 needed)
- Arrow Termite and Pest Control – Schedulers and technicians (6–10 needed)
- Barber Brothers Contraction – Operator and concrete finishers (6-10 needed)
- Block Lawncare – Mowers (6-10 needed)
- Blue Cross and -Blue Shield of Louisiana – Information technology positions (6-10 needed)
- Capitol City Produce – Slotting coordinator, forklift operators (day and night shifts), order selectors, Class D drivers, Class A CDL drivers
- Citiscape at Essen Appartments – Leasing agents (1-2 needed)
- City of Baton Rouge – Court clerks, engineers, heavy equipment operators, maintenance workers (11–15 needed)
- Connectly Recruiting – Insurance services providers, IT and account managers
- Emergent Method – IT professionals (11-20 needed)
- Guaranty Bank and Trust Company – Loan processors (send resume for New Roads location only)
- ITinspired – Service specialists and support specialists
- Louisiana Department of Corrections – Corrections officers (search for Corrections Cadet in job title)(21 – 30 needed)
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development – Mobile equipment operators (3-5 needed)
- PF SPAM, LLC – Grocery workers (6-10 needed)
- Westaff – Shipping and loading, picker/packer, clerical/administrative (3 needed)