BRAC released annual report and gave awards at shareholders’ meeting
BATON ROUGE, La. (LOCAL 33) (FOX 44) – The Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC) held their annual shareholders’ meeting on Tuesday, March 27.
At the BRAC meeting, awards were given and the 2017 Annual Report was released to shareholders.
“BRAC exists to transform our community, and it works best when business leaders are involved and leading the charge,” said Adam Knapp, president and CEO of BRAC. “These individuals and organizations have contributed meaningfully to the regional economy, and it is important to recognize and thank them.”
BRAC provided a list of the award recipients:
- D. Jensen Holliday Award – Lee Jenkins, executive manager of Performance Contractors, Inc., and 2017 BRAC Board Chairman
According to Kelly Bienn, of BRAC, “the D. Jensen Holliday Award is presented to a member of the BRAC board of directors for his or her extraordinary leadership and exemplary service to BRAC. Individuals honored with the award demonstrate selfless service to the economic growth of the Baton Rouge Area.”
- Community Champion Award – Ashley Touchet, learning consultant of IBM
- Project of the Year Award – Louisiana ProtonCare Center, Inc.
- Business Excellence Award – Louisiana Business, Inc.
- BRAC Ambassador of the Year Award – Steven Brown, vice president and commercial loan officer of the Cottonport Bank
- 2017 Board Chairman Award – Lee Jenkins, executive manager of Performance Contractors, Inc.
If you would like to view BRAC’s Annual Report, you may do so at brac.org.