With the state poised to lift the Stay at Home order on Friday, the Louisiana State Fire Marshal’s Office and the Louisiana Department of Health have activated a web portal to assist businesses with safely resuming operation. The Open Safely program offers guidance specific to business type and offers answers to questions such as:
- When can I partially or fully open my business?
- What are the steps to open my business?
- What changes can be expected for businesses that have been operating, but with restrictions?
- What restrictions are my business subject to, if any?
- Are there any new sanitation requirements for my business?
- Are there any personal protective requirements (masks, gloves, etc.) for my employees?
Businesses in need of PPE are invited to purchase directly from BRAC’s PPE Marketplace, a purchasing collaborative with Lyons Specialty Company, LLC to source and supply PPE at competitive rates to the Capital Region business community.