Events in BR
What’s going on this weekend? What can I do with my kids to get them out of the house? Where can I find some good live music and a cold beer? Look no further!
There is something for everyone. From toddlers to the golden years, the Capital Area has activities for almost any lifestyle. Tell us when you’re free and what you like to do, and we’ll find you a fun activity.
Want your event included on our events page? Submit it here.
- This event has passed.
Knock Stock Children’s Music Festival
August 17@4:00 pm-8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until August 18, 2019
The 2019 Knock Stock Children’s Music Festival will be held Saturday, August 17th – Sunday, August 18th! Don’t miss two fun-filled days of music, groovy pop-up activities, and a Big Backyard of games!
Saturday, August 17th: 4:00 pm – 8:00pm
Sunday, August 18th: Noon – 4:00 pm
Guest Musical Performances By:
– Peter Simon
– Polly Pry
– Ziggy & The Junkyard Band
– Baton Rouge Music Studios
– Dorothy LeBlanc
– School of Performing Rock
– School of Rock Baton Rouge
– 1-Day Pass: $15 (member price) | $20 (non-member price)
– 2-Day Family 4 Pass: $95 (member price) | $135 (non-member price)
– Add-On: $20 per person (member price) | $30 per person (non-member price)
*Members must sign in and use code KS2019 to receive member pricing.