With over 33.2 million small businesses in America, small businesses are the heartbeat of our economy. National Small Business Week gives BRAC and the Capital Region an opportunity to proudly celebrate and recognize the achievements and significant contributions small businesses in the Baton Rouge Area make to our community. In honor of National Small Business Week and Month, BRAC’s Manager of Small Business Services Chris Spalatin provides insight on how to grow your business.
Five essential tips every entrepreneur should know:
- Ask yourself The Questions Every Entrepreneur Must Answer.
- Develop a business plan and utilize tools such as the Value Proposition and Business Model Canvas. Seek out feedback from people you trust, and don’t be afraid to think big.
- Determine your business structure and make an account at Geaux Biz to create a customized business license checklist.
- Take advantage of free resources, including coaching, training and incentives, and live by the mantra that you get out what you put in.
- Actively network and participate in growing a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. This helps with your company’s visibility and messaging, and keeps you informed.
Do you have questions about how to grow your business? As a BRAC investor, personalized small business services are one of the many benefits you and your business can receive. BRAC’s Manager of Small Business Services Chris Spalatin conducts one-on-one meetings with small business owners like you to provide connections to resources, information, and networks to grow your business. Read more about BRAC’s investor services and connect with Chris today.