The Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC) leads economic development in the nine-parish Baton Rouge metropolitan area. Serving as the voice of the business community, BRAC’s membership includes nearly 1,500 organizations whose employees represent over a third of the Capital Region workforce. We are an aggressively ambitious regional economic development organization with a bias for action, living out our core values of leadership, inclusivity, objectivity, optimism, and persistence. BRAC seeks to push Baton Rouge beyond the status quo, unleash its potential, and support a vibrant business community that believes the finish line does not exist.
We’re looking for an Internship Client Success Coordinator who will cultivate and support our current and future relationships with key business and education partners. We have an awesome team of smart, fun people who rolls up our sleeves and get stuff done.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced in client/customer success and can quickly build trust and effectively evaluate customer needs while providing thoughtful and responsive support. In parallel, the ideal candidate can give effective presentations and trainings, monitor program data, and recognize opportunities for scalability or pivoting. You thrive in a high energy, dynamic team like ours. We collaborate, engage in healthy debate, pivot quickly based on real-time learning and jump in wherever our skills are needed.
Reporting to the Manager of Internship Partnerships and Development, this position will be responsible for maintaining relationships with business and education leaders, data management, and day-to-day client support and troubleshooting. Candidates for this role must demonstrate exceptional relational intelligence, data management, time management, and critical thinking skills.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING | Champions client needs, liaises with education partners, seeks and internalizes customer voice and is committed to constant programmatic improvement
- DATA MANAGEMENT | Maintains accurate records and updates data management systems in a timely manner to ensure data integrity
- PROBLEM SOLVING | Proactively seek information while staying ahead of customer challenges using creativity and good judgement to deploy resources effectively
- PROJECT MANAGMENT | Plans and takes action with a strong sense of immediacy, focusing on the task in hand and seeing it through fruition
- May perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job being performed by employees assigned to this classification. The duties listed are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. With the evolution of the organization and this role, the responsibilities of this position may change at any time.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Self-starter with a positive, goal-oriented attitude, and the ability to lead projects and initiatives independently
- A strong command of the Microsoft suite
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Effectiveness communicating relevant project information to superiors and colleagues
- Skill in delivering engaging, informative, polished, and well-organized presentations
- Ease in interfacing with senior level executives
- Ability to meet internal and external stakeholders’ expectations effectively and professionally and positively represent the organization
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- High emotional intelligence and strong relationship building skills
- Project management; detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Creative and analytical thinker with a desire for continuous process improvement
- Ability to balance needs and opinions related to program design and success, value and scalability
- Ability to understand and interpret the multiple complexities of the ever-evolving youth internship and apprenticeship movement
- Lives out the BRAC values and has a demonstrated passion for the BRAC mission and vision
- One to three years private-sector experience
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please upload cover letter and resume by visiting here.