- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, generally how it is used by BRAC, and with whom it could be shared by BRAC.
- What choices are available to you regarding restricting the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Use, Collecting, and Sharing
Access to & control over your information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will undertake reasonable care to accomplish the four bullet points above. However, should you determine that any of the above has not been accomplished despite your having taken proper steps to notify us so as to achieve it, please contact us immediately so that we can look into it and correct it if at all possible.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline; however, we cannot guarantee that under all circumstances that our security system would not be hacked. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline to the extent that computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We cannot guarantee the safety of any information you provide us, despite our use of reasonable firewalls and other security, and encryption techniques. Virtually no system for electronic commerce that transfers financial data is absolutely free from the risk of an attack by hackers or identity thieves. Despite our diligent efforts to preserve the privacy of your information, there is always some risk, however minimal, that it could fall into the wrong hands. If you have any reason to believe that some information you have supplied has been or is being misused or stolen, please let us know immediately.