BRAC’s Ambassador Program is designed to allow company representatives to actively build relationships with BRAC investors and business leaders while serving as advocates of BRAC’s work. Ambassadors promote BRAC’s mission and educate investors about the benefits and resources available to them.
Ambassadors assist in the following ways:
- Lead Generation: BRAC Ambassadors work in tandem with the Investor Relations team to identify businesses that can benefit from the knowledge and services BRAC provides investors.
- Retention Efforts: Ambassadors are assigned businesses to connect with throughout the year. During outreach, Ambassadors share their positive, personal experiences as BRAC investors and provide resources that their assigned companies can utilize to maximize their investment.
- Event Networking: BRAC Ambassadors attend monthly lunches, larger BRAC events, and grand openings to engage attendees, provide business resources, and facilitate connections.
- Promotion: Ambassadors are included in BRAC’s press release distribution list to stay up-to-date on regional business news and to share relevant information with their assigned business and personal contacts through social media outlets and direct outreach.
- Opportunity to expand business contacts by cultivating personal relationships with BRAC investors
- Complimentary event attendance while volunteering at BRAC events
- BRAC Ambassador nametag
- Recognition at a BRAC monthly lunch
- Recognition on BRAC’s website
- Quarterly appreciation lunches
- Invitation to attend a BRAC board meeting
Apply for Program
Applications are selected on a continuous basis throughout the year.
A prospective Ambassador must be employed by a BRAC investor company in good standing. Applicants are evaluated on community involvement, professionalism, and overall involvement in BRAC. If selected, an email or phone call will follow to schedule a discussion regarding involvement in the program.
|Addison Martinez||LSU Sports Properties|
|Anna Schexnayder||Hannis T. Bourgeois|
|Brian Varner||Vantage Health Plan|
|Brooks Lawley||NAI Latter & Blum|
|Chelsea Borruano||You Aren't Alone|
|Ellen Diedrich||Guaranty Media|
|Eric Richard||The Advocate|
|Glynna Mayers||Jones Walker, LLP|
|James Fontenot||HR Solutions|
|Kayla Nolan||Edward Jones|
|Landon Richard||Neighbors FCU|
|Luke Breard||Vantage Health Plan|
|Maryanna Haynes||Attorney at Law|
|Matt Hernandez||Brown & Brown Insurance|
|Melissa Lovett||Lovett Home Team|
|Miguel Castro||Coldwell Banker|
|Meredith Davis||OLOL Foundation|
|Nick Moore||General Informatics|
|Pamela Bounds||Berente Companies|
|Raymond Authement||Gallo Mechanical Services|
|Rebecca Lunceford||Alzheimer's Services|
|Regina Leingang||Baton Rouge General|
|Robert Reynolds||Primerica - Shannon Bernard|
|Shawn Wilson||Iron Horse Financial|
|Tyler Litt||New Schools for Baton Rouge|
|William Phelps||Vantage Health Plan|