BRAC’s Ambassador Program allows company representatives to build relationships with other BRAC investors and business leaders while promoting BRAC’s mission and educating investors about the benefits and resources available to them.
Ambassadors assist in the following ways:
- Lead Generation: BRAC Ambassadors work in tandem with the Investor Relations team to identify businesses that can benefit from the knowledge and services BRAC provides.
- Retention Efforts: Ambassadors are assigned businesses to connect with throughout the year. During outreach, Ambassadors share their positive, personal experiences as BRAC investors and provide resources that their assigned companies can utilize to maximize their investment.
- Event Networking: BRAC Ambassadors attend BRAC's happy hours, flagship events, and grand openings to engage attendees, provide business resources, and facilitate connections.
- Promotion: Ambassadors are included in BRAC’s press release distribution list to stay up-to-date on regional business news and to share relevant information with their assigned business and personal contacts through social media outlets and direct outreach.
- Opportunity to expand business contacts by cultivating personal relationships with BRAC investors
- Complimentary event attendance while volunteering at BRAC events
- BRAC Ambassador nametag
- Recognition on BRAC’s website
- Quarterly appreciation lunches
- Invitation to attend a BRAC board meeting
Apply for Program
Applications are selected on a continuous basis throughout the year.
A prospective Ambassador must be employed by a BRAC investor company in good standing. Applicants are evaluated on community involvement, professionalism, and overall involvement in BRAC.
|Palmer Wealth Advisors
|Elegant Éclair Creations
|NAI Latter & Blum
|Mall of Louisiana
|Postlethwaite & Netterville
|Baton Rouge Business Report
|Adore Digital Marketing
|United Christian Faith Ministries
|La Capitol Federal Credit Union
|LSU Alumni Association
|Hannis T Bourgeois
|Baton Rouge General
|LSU Sports Properties