Make informed business decisions by utilizing BRAC’s local knowledge of the area.
Community Profiles & Demographics Database
Use the Community Profiles & Demographics Database to build your own demographic report for the region, a specific parish, or city based on varying categories including age, behaviors, education and more, or review public reports already created.
BRAC's Quarterly Job Openings Analysis
Each quarter, BRAC releases a regional jobs analysis of openings and corresponding in-demand skills. The reports are broken down by the key industries of healthcare, tech, industrial, and logistics, and include sector-specific information on top occupations, top hard skills, most common skills, education breakdown, companies hiring, and top qualifications.
April 2021 Key Takeaways
- The two most high-demand occupations, truck drivers and registered nurses, are in industries that were resilient during the pandemic;
- Among certifications sought by healthcare employers, licensed practical nursing was found in the most job postings;
- In the tech sector, employers are most interested in SQL, Java, and Amazon Web Services in regards to skills and certifications;
- In manufacturing and construction, the greatest demand is for supervisors of skilled craft workers;
- While the logistics sector is growing quickly in the Capital Region, there is not currently any post-secondary certification or degree pathway to high-demand occupations in the industry.